“I am greatly appreciative of all the time and attention you and your staff give to me and Carefree on a daily basis” – Stephanie Martin, Carefree RV Resorts Marketing Manager
Know What TACO Can Do For You
The 2016 TACO Membership Packet
The 2015 Trade Members Dues Packet
Let TACO Build and Protect Your Business
RV Park / Campground Membership
With your dues payment, you receive the true values of membership in a strong state association with over 350+ members. Your benefits include:
- Listing & Finder Map in the #1 RV Park / Campground Publication in Texas, the RV Travel & Camping Guide to Texas, with
250,000 Guides distributed annually
- Website Presence & Promotion on top national and regional RV Park and Campground website
- FREE online reservation request program for all TACO members
- $20,000+ a year driving consumers to our websites and, therefore, to your website through internet marketing programs
- Banner advertising program, which has resulted in thousands of click-thrus to member sites - Email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct mail and co-op programs, where TACO spends in excess of $250,000 a year promoting member parks
- Supplier contacts allowing members to save money and obtain preferred service through industry partners
- Legislative and advocacy program at the state and national level, protecting your rights
- Literature promoting TACO members is distributed at over two dozen RV shows across the United States and Canada plus another half a dozen shows in Texas
- Extensive education program providing Certified Park Operator (CPO) courses
- Discount credit card processing, insurance programs, and other exclusive vendor relationships can save you the cost of your dues on just one program
- Access to Members Only Section of TACOMembers.com - The members-only section affords access to frequently asked industry questions and proprietary forms such as campground rules, monthly site agreements, theft of service processing, etc.
eNewsletter || This electronic communiqué is sent quarterly to qualified RV enthusiasts around the country, touting the benefits of visiting Texas and staying in TACO parks. As a featured park, your information will be sent to over 100,000 emails, along with a direct link to your website. Click Here to see an example E-Newsletter. To sign up to be included in the E-Newsletter, please click here.
Banner Advertising || TACO parks are prominently showcased on TexasCampgrounds.com, SouthwestCampgrounds.com and GoCampingAmerica.com, with several banner advertising positions available. Combined, millions of visitors visit these sites each year looking for RV parks and campgrounds to stay and visit. By advertising on one, or all, you're guaranteed to increase your website visibility and website traffic and ultimately, your bottom line. To inquire about advertising on any of the TACO affiliated websites please email Brian Schaeffer at email@example.com
Pay-Per-Click || TACO has done everything to improve traffic to TexasCampgrounds.com, including an extensive Pay-Per-Click (PPC) program. By improving the search results standings on such sites as Google or Yahoo, more online RVers are finding TexasCampgrounds.com and your park!
eCoupon || The e-Coupon program allows TACO members to offer special deals to Texas RVers on TexasCampgrounds.com and SouthwestCampgrounds.com. From propane to discount camping, the e-Coupon program attracts even more attention to your park and saves your customers a little money. Additionally, each advertiser in the RV Travel & Camping Guide receives a FREE e-Coupon. Click here to sign up for Texas e-Coupons. Click here to see the Texas e-Coupons page on TexasCampgrounds.com and SouthwestCampgrounds.com.
Direct Link || The Direct Link program on TexasCampgrounds.com and SouthwestCampgrounds.com takes the middle man out of directing RVers to your stand alone website. Consumers are able to use the Search function on both TexasCampgrounds.com and SouthwestCampgrounds.com to find your park, but are then directly linked to your stand alone website, a feature not found anywhere else in the campground industry. Click here to sign up for the Direct Link program and start sending RVers to your website!
Co-op Mail Program || The TACO co-op mail program is direct mail marketing at its best. Participants insert their park brochures into every RV Travel & Camping Guide that is mailed out by the TACO office. Reaching tens of thousands of future Texas RVers, the TACO co-op mail program is putting your park information directly into their hands. Click here to sign up for the TACO co-op mail program and get your literature in the RV Travel & Camping Guide today
Travel Info Centers || Texas borders are dotted with Texas Information Centers (TIC) to provide valuable information to incoming visitors. For those coming in an RV, TACO provides RV Travel & Camping Guides at each entry point, free of charge.
Consumer RV Shows || By joining TACO, members are able to take advantage of these wonderful opportunities by participating in the TACO RV Show program. Get your brochure inserted in the RV Travel & Camping Guide to Texas and be seen by thousands of current and future RVers! Email Brian - firstname.lastname@example.org to get your literature inserted in the RV Travel & Camping Guide to Texas.
Individual Membership Application Forms
Click here to join the Texas Association of Campground Owners, and receive a listing on TexasCampgrounds.com.